PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a high end Real Estate firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field
- Chartered Accountant would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience, preferably with relevant experience in the Manufacturing industry
- Strong numerical skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
- Proven ability to work independently
- A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
- Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Accountant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted within 15 days.