CreditAssist Investment Limited, registered with Corporate Affairs Commission with RC 1507157, is a financial advisory services firm. All investments are insured by Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) through Meristem Trustees. With 6 branches in Oyo state and counting, we are committed to boosting business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy accessibility to reasonable financial services. We are deliberate in providing innovative monetary services to change low-income people and investor to take a position in their futures. CreditAssist is affiliated with the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (ANMFIN).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounting Officer
Job Location: Oyo
- Manage BankOne financial transactions
- Update bank transactions and prepare correspondences and instruction
- Receive and treat financial/accounting issues from branches.
- Assist in preparation of daily balance report
- Mobilize fund and process for operational activities.
- Posting of transactions and entries.
- Preparation of monthly depreciation, amortization and apportionments.
- Process monthly branch operation expenses (Petty cash, fueling, cleaning, call and transport allowances)
- Prepare Final Accounts
- Budgeting and Long-term Forecasting, Budget Monitoring and Implementation
- Balance Sheet Management
- General Ledger Management
- Payroll Management
- Tax Management
- Relationship management (Correspondence Banks)
- Liquidity management
- Transfer Pricing Management
- Accounts Reconciliations
- Carry out other responsibilities as assigned by the Head, Accounts and Department.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Application for Accounting Officer” as the subject of the email.