Position Title: Business Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Business Manager job opportunity is available at Talent Acquisition Consultant for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Your Job is to manage all aspects of day to day store operations to ensure that customers and business expectations are met and/or exceeded within the business strategy.
- You are also responsible for creating brand visibility and managing same by creating a lasting impression on the Customer.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ensure outlet is opened for business operations as scheduled on a daily basis
- Maintain outlet ambience in line with best practices for cleanliness, arrangement, music and other requirements.
- Induction and training of new associates on policies, procedures, products and services
- Train and develop team member capabilities for effective service delivery in line with customer, company and brand expectations
- Daily banking operations in line with cash management policies and procedures
- Develop local sales strategy in line with global strategy and techniques to enrich the customer’s experience
- Recommend sales strategy in line with local customer behavior and/or trends in order to ensure that all set sales targets are met
- Monitor delivered merchandise, ensure stock taken is accurate and maintain reorder levels in line with trends and customer preferences
- Recording daily transactions, daily stock and financial bank reconciliation
- Inventory & Promotions: Keep accurate records of store goods, sales figures, requests, discounts and markdowns
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports. May have to submit other unscheduled reports
- Build, manage and maintain customer database for CRM purposes
- Keep customers abreast of store products, discounts, promotions and services
- Manage store expenses, avoid waste of company resources, be alert for securities breaches like customer theft
- Ensure adherence to the company’s operational policies and procedures
- Ensure the effective, efficient and prompt delivery of service to internal & external customers
- Effectively manage own team to ensure store/outlet sales targets are met
- Support external consultants/vendors on all store/outlet exercises e.g. stock takes, appraisals, store fit-out, repairs etc
- Identify brand-building areas and execute same
- Ensure uniformity and consistency of brands in-store
- Travel from time to time to other May Brands stores
- Ensure staff maintain a professional working environment at all times
- Other duties as assigned by management
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- First degree or equivalent education
- Minimum 5 years post NYSC work experience with at least 2 in a supervisory or managerial position
- Training on Customer Service, Financial management will be an advantage
- Retail training will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and pays attention to detail
- Proactive and self leading
- Team player
- Inventory management or willingness to learn
- Accounting skills and/or willingness to learn
- Smart personal appearance
- IT Competence
- Good team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, Adaptable and flexible
- Willing to take on additional responsibility
- Comfortable with Information Technology
- Proficient in MS Word & Excel. Access will be an advantage
- A passion for premium brands
Apply Before :-
10th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (in MS Word) to: email@example.com using the subject applied for as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified and suitable candidates will be contacted.