Position Title: Clearing / Logistics Supervisor.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Clearing / Logistics Supervisor job opportunity is available at Lontor Nigeria for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Negotiating with agents on fees
- Daily logistics progress monitoring and internal cost control
- Application for logistics documents and certificates
- Manage the agents and maintain the relationship between the shipping company and the port
- Supervise subordinates’ work progress and work report
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Manage company fleets of trucks for delivery actions
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Prepare and submit activity report
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistics activities in accordance with company business needs
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Develop weekly reports and send to supervisor
- Any other tasks as assigned.
12th October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Lontor Nigeria?
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.