Position Title: Content Manager.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Content Manager job opportunity is available at Domestic Partners Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- We are looking for a highly creative and proactive individual who will be required to create and manage content across various platforms.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- HND / B.Sc Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Must possess digital marketing skills
- Must be able to create (write, design, edit) and manage digital content.
- Work with little or no supervision
- Meet work deadlines
- Maintain proper schedule and develop strategies for creating and promoting contents
- Be ready to resume immediately.
- Social media savvy
- Content development
- Creative writing
- Highly creative and proactive.
31st October, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Content Manager” as the subject of the email.
WHO IS Domestic Partners Limited?
Domestic Partners Limited offers support services to individuals and organizations through its facility management, real estate, procurement, sales, recruitment and administrative services.