Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services.
The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Data Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Carry out research and gather security related information including statistics from relevant agencies and populate Nigeria Risk Index application or any other platform as required by the company.
- Conduct business development related research using a variety of sources including the internet, newspapers, journals and other publications or literature with a view to promoting and developing the company’s services.
- Ensure that all security information received from the various sources are logged in and documented in the relevant templates created for that purpose.
- Create avenues to market our Risk Assessment and Due Diligence Services for increased Income.
- Liaise with clients and ensure that their due diligence and Risk Assessment requests are carried out within the Turn Around Time agreed with the client.
- Research and create new and efficient ways of carrying out required tasks, goals and assignments.
- Work with clients to ensure that their Security Consulting needs are met within agreed timelines.
- Candidate must be graduate of Statistics, or any other related course from a reputable institution.
- Candidate must have completed NYSC
- Candidate must be proficient in the use of MS packages.
- Candidate must reside within Lekki-Awoyaya axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.