Location: Abuja (FCT)
Department: Business Development
Reports to: Head of Operations
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect for new clients and develop tailored contents (proposal, newsletters, etc.) for clients
- Build, plan and implement the overall company’s digital marketing strategy
- Prepare and manage a digital marketing budget
- Drive business development and pitch to clients the organizations business model
- Create, manage and improve content across our online platforms considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO / SEM, email and social media
- Manage company’s social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and communicate with followers on all social media pages, respond to queries / complaints from customers and monitor customer reviews
- Follows up on all outstanding quotes for assigned customers and prospects within 24 hours
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Continuously strive to develop company presence on social media
- Participate in meetings, conferences and client discussions as a representative of the company
- Develop new and creative growth strategies for the company and launch advertisements to increase brand awareness
- Create & follow a communication plan for social media & email communications
- Develop database of client and utilize the results to manage clients
- Analyze and evaluate social media campaigns and strategies / report on the effectiveness of campaigns while monitoring competition and providing suggestions for improvement
- Work closely with the team and creative designers to come up with designs and update creatives constantly
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 3 years experience in Digital Marketing or a similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO, marketing database, email and social media
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Mail chimp)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Great content development and writing skills
- Highly creative and analytical with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Basic Web Management Skills
- Experience in a Printing Press will be an advantage.
12th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV as a PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘BDO- Digital Marketing’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The post Digital Marketer at Infostrategy Technology Limited appeared first on Hotjobsng.