Position Title: Digital Marketer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Digital Marketer job opportunity is available at SME Growth Hub for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- Digital marketing managers are incharge of planning and managing marketing campaignsthat promote a company’s brand, products, and services
- Their duties include planning campaigns, analyzing metrics, and identifying trends
- They typically have experience in art direction and social media.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Candidates should a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification.
- 1 – 2 years work experience.
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
20th August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.