Position Title: Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Director, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning job opportunity is available at an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- S/he will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes and impacts.
- S/he will lead analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement.
- S/he will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports, promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learnt.
- S/he will oversee the program’s collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA) process.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Master’s Degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics or a related discipline with 10 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of major evaluation methodologies (e.g., qualitative, quantitative, mixed method, and impact) and data collection and analysis methodologies.
- Progressive experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and research of health development programs.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with USG/PEPFAR-funded program reporting requirements.
22nd September, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “DMEL 005 Abuja, HILLARY BENSON”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
WHO IS an Indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization?
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below for a prospective award that seeks to achieve sustainable control of the HIV and TB epidemics through data-driven approaches that strategically target geographic areas and populations where the greatest impact for investments can be achieved: