Director of Trade
Employment Type: Full-time
- Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Entrepreneurship, International Trade / Business / Relations, or any related field from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of National/International goals, policies, and development objectives and the ability to translate them into trade development programs/projects.
- Senior Management Experience and strong leadership and motivational skills and the ability to develop a results-focused, collegiate team ethos.
- Results-oriented and willing to make a personal commitment to meeting quantitative and qualitative targets.
- Knowledge of Nigeria and UK economies and business drivers.
- Understanding of private and public sector organizations and international economic development.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation, and networking skills including proven commercial savvy and credibility with C-level executives.
- High self-motivation and willingness to take the initiative and work without close line management.
- Strong resource and budgetary management skills and the ability to run efficient administrative systems.
- Ability to prepare and deliver outstanding presentations.
24th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates send their Applications with a cover letter and CV Attached with passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.