Veepee Group, the pioneer manufacturer of flexible packaging materials and corrugated paper products in Nigeria established its manufacturing facilities at Sango Ota in Ogun State, Nigeria in 1975.
The first company, Veepee Industries Limited started its production with the polyethylene extrusion, printing, cutting and packaging industry to go through a revolution. This consumer revolution paved the way for Veepee to enter into a complete range of products and solutions in the Flexible Packaging industry including , Printing, Corrugated paper products, Printing cylinder engravings, Printing Inks & Resins etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Electrical / Electronics Engineer
Job Location: Ogun
- Plan and coordinate the maintenance (Electrical & Electronics) activities in the factory.
- Ensure optimal allocation and full utilization of resources available to reduce down time and keep the factory running.
- Ensure that installed machinery and fitting are constantly maintained and repaired for operational capacity utilization.
- Ensure that operating procedures are followed such that will ensure the safety and security of machinery and workers in the factory.
- Ensure that the morale of workers and staff at the maintenance department are high at all times.
- Design and implement preventive maintenance program that will ensure the achievement of planned production targets using the most cost –effective strategies.
- Ensure that records of all maintenance activities effectively strategies.
- Supervise all the engineers in the maintenance department
- Initiate strategies that will ensure continuous high level of preventive and corrective maintenance in the factory
- Performs such other related functions as may be designed by the Maintenance Head or factory manager.
- Ensure that he familiarized himself with all the established procedures, policies and objectives that pertain to his duties as outlined above.
Qualification and Experience
- OND, B.Sc. and Master’s Degree holders in Electrical Electronic field should apply.
- More than five (5) Years in any manufacturing industry.
Job Requirements / Specification:
- Must have specific training related to electrical electronics.
- Must have good knowledge of Electrical motors, sensors, drives, PLCs, INSTRUMENTATION etc. Can able to read electrical schematic drawing very well.
- Knowledge Safety legislation relating to electrical equipment.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Must be willing to relocate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.