A leading multinational conglomerate is seeking to recruit qualified candidates for the senior position below:
Job Position: Financial / Commercial Controller
Job Location: Nigeria
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Developing and driving segments of the Company’s long and short term revenue growth strategies.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Providing strategic direction and partnering with other department heads for the overall operations of various units to achieve the organization’s business plans.
- Leading commercial business performance management and decisions support.
- Coordinating the finance, commercial and regulatory functions of the company.
Qualification, Experience, Attributes & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- A professional accountancy qualification (FCA, ACA, ACCA)
- An MBA or other post graduate professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years significant commercial experience, preferably from FMCG, Banking or Telecommunications sectors, or from blue-chip companies, ten (10) of which must have been spent in very senior executive management roles.
- Proven experience in managing a fast growing and successful business.
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
- Strong analytical skills, including experience on financial modelling for decision-making.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Project management skills, both as a leader and key team member.
The company offers very competitive remuneration packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict condifidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.