Position Title: Head Teacher.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Head Teacher job opportunity is available at Pecroyal Educonsult for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
The head teacher will be expected to carry out the following functions:
- Regular classroom supervision.
- Regular training of staff.
- Attending to parents and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring and supervision of staff.
- Representing the school.
- Planning and organizing major events.
- Preparing memos and important documents.
- Supervising and editing school records.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- B.Ed / PGDE / M.Ed qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years headship experience.
Skills & Qualities:
The ideal candidate must:
- possess strong leadership skills.
- Be eloquent and have an impeccable communication skill.
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and graphic applications.
- Be confident.
- Be able to work with very minimal supervision.
- Possess a working knowledge of the British Curriculum and Montessori Methodology.
N100,000 – N120,000 monthly
20th August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Pecroyal Educonsult?
Pecroyal Educonsult is an educational outfit whose aim is to work with school owners to improve the standard of their school, build structure and subsequently make the school profitable. We are very passionate about raising the standard of education in Africa.
Pecroyal Educonsult was established in April, 2016 to work with school owners to ensure that their schools are run in line with International Best Practices thereby meeting up with Internal Standards. We help manage school’s finances, ensure increased cash in-flow and reduce operational cost. In addition to these, we help build committed and dedicated work force that will work as a team to achieve the school’s vision.