Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Control Officer
Job Location: Delta
- To review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view to delivering improvements by advising, coaching and facilitating in order to not undermine the responsibility of management.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
To plan, organize and carry out the internal control functions including:
- Preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Inventory control
- Conduct risk assessment of all departments
- Reporting risk management issues and internal control deficiencies identified directly to the Director and Company Board and provide recommendations for improving the organization’s operations.
- Evaluating compliance with existing Company policies and procedures, Identifying and proposing modifications as needed.
- Identifying areas of strengths and weaknesses and engaging in continuous education and staff development.
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letters and queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures.
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program.
- Evaluate the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption.
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance, Auditing or Business Management 3 – 5 years experience in a rapidly growing business.
- Experience in writing internal policies and procedures and process evaluation and documentation.
- A demonstrated knowledge of internal controls.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills, Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to address issues and effect change and demonstrate a professional and objective perspective at all times.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to shift patterns and hours of work, ability to work flexible hours from time to time.
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness with the ability to work with independence of mind and office.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with the subject as ” Internal Control Officer ” to: email@example.com