PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria – Our client is one of the leading organisations working to promote financial inclusion in Nigeria. They accomplish this by publishing thought leadership materials, funding innovation and cutting-edge research as well as advocating for enabling inclusive policies.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: IT Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01124
Job Location: Lagos
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The holder of this role will be responsible for driving the organisation’s IT strategy and providing support with innovation and capacity building activities.
- The holder of the role will also be responsible for driving organisation change management and technology knowledge sharing within the organisation. The ideal candidate will understand financial inclusion and will be versed on emerging technologies and trends in order to successfully plan the future technology changes.
- The holder of the role will also be the primary point of contact for end-users with IT related queries and issues. As such, this role will be responsible for the day-to-day fulfilment of user assistance requests, investing incidents, providing troubleshooting expertise and resolving situations as they arise.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- First degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Relevant networking certifications such as CCNA, CCNP
- Project management certification e.g. PMP or Prince 2 will be an added advantage
- IT Service Management certification e.g. ITIL V4 is desirable
- Minimum of 5 years experience providing end user support services to clients (troubleshooting, configuration, software installations, hardware maintenance and repair, network maintenance, etc)
- Experience managing IT projects, such as new software or hardware implementations
- Experience conducting organizational change management, communication support and training to support successful adoption of technology within an organisation.