Position Title: Maintenance Personnel.
Job Station: Oyo State.
Maintenance Personnel job opportunity is available at Taghini Foods for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out and to identify any maintenance requirements and organize relevant responses.
- To participate in the preparation and review of maintenance budgets for each business location and assist in the budgetary control of the full maintenance budget.
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods.
- Receiving internal work orders from departments and fulfilling them on time.
- Maintenance of heavy-duty cooling Trucks
- Monitor inventory and order new parts/fittings when necessary.
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose Company’s fleets of Vehicles.
- Repair machinery, equipment and building systems within our facilities.
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximising planned downtime and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Interpret Fault Codes and how it applies to Chassis, Power Train and Body of a Vehicle.
- Record and keep daily records of equipment manuals and user guides, as well as maintenance practices and repair work done on all facilities and equipment.
- Communicate withMaintenance Managerregularly and immediately report complex issues
- Conduct risk assessments of processes and tasks in the department
- To undertake any other duties delegated by the Maintenance Manager.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred, or HND, BTec Professional Level award or equivalent Trade Test qualification A minimum of Senior Secondary Education; Certification from a vocational school, technician level education or completion of apprenticeship may be considered.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate must be experienced in all aspects of facility maintenance gained in a management or supervisory capacity.
- Proven ability to provide technical expertise to the maintenance team by demonstrative robust practical and technical skills.
- Must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and E-mail.
- Must possess basic skills in health and Saftery including identification and reporting of hazards and proffer ways in minimizing these risks.
- Excellent physical condition.
- Commercially aware
- Excellent leadership and people management skills.
- Functional knowledge of mechanical components (valves, pipe fittings, bearings, motors, gearboxes, etc.).
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be able to work both in independently and in a team environment completing objectives efficiently with a sense of responsibility.
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
24th September, 2021.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
WHO IS Taghini Foods?
Taghini Foods is a traditional poultry processing Company based in Ibadan. We supply fresh and frozen poultry products to wholesalers, caterers and further processors, including products suitable for Halal customers.