Physio Centers of Africa – We are an innovative healthcare business seeking to propel physiotherapy and elder care to world class levels in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing and Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Unit: Marketing & Business Development
Reports to: Managing Director, PCA
- Develop and drive exectuion of the brand / product marketing, business development and digital marketing strategies for Physio Centers of Africa in alignment with marketing and business development objectives set by executive leadership. Ensure that the overall annual and monthly plans and direction Is well communicated with all Internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure seamless execution of the plans.
- Be conversant with and monitor market development, competition and service pricing & quality in order to evolve the marketing and business development strategy, plan, products and pricing for PCA.
- Develop the appropriate budget to execute against objectives and be responsible for budget management and the Implied need to Identify the most effective and affordable service suppliers to remain within or below budget. Manage the engagment, delivery and payment of all service providers within marekting.
- Lead development of campaigns and materials and drive the editorial direction, collateral and program design (Including the evolution of the website). Ensure that materials are available and disseminated as appropriate.
- Collaborte with Social Media Consultant and ensure that social media marketing campaign and execution is in line with the overallmarketing and business development plan. Assist where needed on reviews and execution of the digital/social media and offline marketing strategy.
- Execute offline marketing campaigns and events across all product lines (physiotherapy, equipment sales, elder/homecare and training). Ensure that we are appropriately represented In the right conferences (trade, physician and hospital groups, corporate, etc), print media and medical journals to reach our target groups. Run activitations as appropriate with key customer facing bodies (BtoB and BtoC).
- Ensure articulation of the desired image and position of PCA. Manage the consistent communication of the image and position within the said companies and in the market place
- Coordinate public relations strategy and execution as well as media interest in PCA/portfolio companies. Ensure contact with target media groups is maintained and appropriate response given to media requests.
- Track media mentions and assess effectiveness of marketing and business development efforts.
- Coordinate and manage the digital representation and presence of PCA on the most relevanat channels and with the relevant stakeholders via linked in, Twitter, Insta, Website, FB and other relevant channels.
- Develop and coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns and events for PCA
- Develop and execute a business development strategy to grow B to B customer base using targeted sales technicques. Have the ability and leverage tools to monitor field personnel detailing/sales activities. Ensure that there is alignment and monitoring in terms of the plan development and execution of the Key Accounts/Business Development Officer and the Physios and other field representatives.
- Oversee the activities of the KAM/BD officer. Be in a position to review and adapt business development/customer contracts as needed and be sufficiently conversant with contracting requirements to tailor standard contracts to an individual client.
- Assist in the analysis, decision and development of the roll out plans for expansion of the businesses and ensure each new business line is launched to success. Develop, lead execution and oversee the launch and marketing plan for these new business lines.
- Work with project managers, KAM/BD and executives to execute roll out plans.
- Support the presentation development and materials required for fundraising.
- Degree qualification in Business, Marketing, Public Relations or other Social Sciences relevant to the work. Qualification in a healthcare field a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications, brand management with demonstrated success, preferably product/bramd marketing, pharmaceuticals or other healthcare/medical products or service sector
- Preference for MBA or advanced degrees or significant experience working in the functional line
- Must be conversant with product/brand strategy development and the 4 P’s of marketing. If agency experienced has to have had clear training in actual execution of a brand marketing plan before.
- Previous experience in sales and key account management/business development a strong plus
Competency and Skills Requirements
- Previous experience in brand/product management with exposure to public relations, B to C and B to B as well as digital marketing techniques
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to do/oversee business development and sales. Comfortable in office and in field.
- Be willing to grow with the business, be adventurous and naturally able to multi task
- A problem solver and who can work independently and has own initiative. Responsible and Accountable
- Someone not concerned with hierarchy and ready to roll up sleeves and do the work as well as lead others to execute against objectives
- Good analytical and problem solving skills. Must be numerate and tech (media) savvy
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and and marketing/ branding applications
- Presentation capability (development of the presentation and delivery)
- End product focused. MUST be a completer finisher
- Ability to work well under pressure and within teams
- Very good interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focus
- Very competent with communications tools (ppt and other tools used in brand planning)
- Has previously led or worked in a team in marketing function of a small multi –national corporation or SME business
- Client relationship management
- Strong organizational skills
- Managed a client portfolio or a marketing budget of at least N100 million and demonstrated growth
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.