Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Ref Id: sfh-70547
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Lead the marketing activities of the project
- Coordinate marketing strategies for the project to include development of messages, marketing campaigns, mass communications and social media mass advertisement strategies,
- Manage and ensure sales target for subcutaneous DMPA (Depot Medroxy-Progesterone) are achieved.
- Develop media strategies for training of providers and users on Self-injection
- Lead the demand and awareness creation activities as well as the promotion for subcutaneous DMPA for the Project.
- Coordinate Satified User Sales Agent activities with the Business data and research analyst
- Coordinate all marketing activities for the promotion and distribution of DMOA-SC
- Collaborate with the project director to implement the Project Intervention, including the finance and admin components.
- Lead the routine and ad-hoc Monitoring and Evaluation of the Project intervention through media and marketing activities.
- Collaborate with the project director to manage the Project operations as well as human and material resources through timely recruitments, budgeting, work plan development, coaching and mentoring, etc. as applicable.
- Liaise with appropriate service departments for the coordination of product distribution, budgeting, branding, and sales.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Health / Natural Sciences or Communication Arts any related field of study. Master’s degree in a related field will be an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in marketing and marketing research with extensive expertise in Market Segmentation and Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Must be experienced in using statistical software for qualitative and quantitative data analysis, such as Atlas.ti, SPSS, STATA etc.
- Must be experienced in using electronic mobile data collection packages, e.g. Survey CTO, and Survey Solutions.
- Must have experience in managing other research/monitoring and evaluation officers at a supervisory level.
Skills and competencies:
- Demonstrated project management and organisational skills – especially with time-sensitive work
- Marketing and promotion skills
- Client relationships and creativity skills
- Research and analysis skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Highly developed collaboration, management, and leadership skills
- Problem-solving and analytical ability
- High level of integrity.