: Mechanical Engineer In-charge
- To ensure smooth operation of the Plant Maintenance section with respect to personnel, machineries and equipment.
- Consistent monitoring of equipment and machine operations
- Implementation of planned periodic, maintenance on all the processing machines and equipment
- Prepare maintenance schedule and provide required equipment
- Ensure all newly supplied machines and equipment are properly inspected, certified and installed before being commissioned.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Mechanical Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in Soda Lime Silica Glass Plant
- Experience in maintenance of IR Centrifugal air compressor, Screw compressor and Air dryer, etc.
- Must have experience in maintenance of 2000KVA Gas engine and 2000KVA/800KVA/250KVA Diesel engine, etc.
- Must be familiar with maintenance of Pay Loaders and Fork Lifts
- Experience in maintenance of batch house, rubber conveyor belts and mixture and centrifugal blower, etc.
- Must have knowledge of AutoCAD.
27th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The post Mechanical Engineer In-charge at Frigoglass Industries Nigeria Limited appeared first on Hotjobsng.