Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide Stevedoring services in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mini Truck Driver
Job Location: Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Mainland – Lagos
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip in other to meet delivery schedules
- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centres
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Ensure safe driving and follow traffic laws
- Minimum of SSCE / OND qualifications
- 2-3 years truck driving experience
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Valid National and Lagos State driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
- A polite and professional disposition with effective communication skills.
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Applicants should reside around Lagos Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, V.I, Ebute Metta, Yaba axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.