Position Title: Nigeria Ecosystem Lead.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Nigeria Ecosystem Lead job opportunity is available at Celo for individuals who possess relevant qualification.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Establish an engaged community of users and key collaborators in Nigeria
- Develop a community of Celo users in-country through kickoff events, networking, etc
- Serve as an ambassador to Celo: educate the community about Celo at events, conferences, etc
- Conduct user research and experiments to better understand the community of early adopters
- Engage with Celo users regularly and respond to information inquiries in a timely manner
- Monitor feedback and represent the voice of the customer to C Labs’ Product, Engineering, and Ecosystem teams
- Support C Labs’ Product and Experience teams with localization and other relevant requests
- Provide support and nurture an ecosystem of key partners in Nigeria
- Build relationships within the financial inclusion, decentralized finance and crypto communities
- Partner with C Labs team members to scope out partners that add value to the Celo platform
- Nurture relationships with existing and new partners
- Attend events, conferences, etc to gain insight into local developments in the crypto and Fintech spaces
- Engage with local contributors and advocates to ensure consistency and success in collaborative efforts
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- At least 3+ years of experience living and working in Nigeria
- Experience in community building (offline + online), events planning, content creation and/or a similar function
- At least 2+ years of experience in project/program management
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across time zones
- Experience working in Fintech/payments or blockchain in Nigeria
- Fluency in English
- [Nice to have] Strong connections in the local crypto/blockchain community
Apply Before :-
Interested and qualified candidates should:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply and always consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
- Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible.