Personal Assistant / Marketer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Attend meetings on behalf of the Director
- Follow up with supplies and deliveries to customers (supermarkets and individuals)
- Market the product verbally and via social media platforms
- Follow up with supermarkets and Eateries for their stock renewal
- Manage and maintain good relationship with customers
- Daily update the Director on her itinerary
- Give daily and weekly report of the progress of sales
- Ensure the growth of the business
- Other duties that may be assigned
Qualification / Requirements
- OND, Preferably in any Social Science related course
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such Word, Excel, and power point etc
- Social Media savvy; Ability to use all social media platforms for advertisement
- Good marketing knowledge
- Must be a female between the ages of 20 – 28 years.
- Resident on Lagos Island/Lekki / Ajah axis
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Good interpersonal skill; ability to interact with clients respectfully
- Good communication skills; Both oral and written
- Ability to woo people into buying the products
- Good disposition and ability to dress well and look good
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Have reliability
- Must have integrity
- Must be honest
- Must be dedicated/committed to the job
- Must be humble
- Must be willing to grow the business.
NGN 50,000 Monthly.
20th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The post Personal Assistant / Marketer at Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited appeared first on Hotjobsng.