Vincintoire Limited – Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry, a wholly indigeneous Health Solution Company with a Bias in Wholesale & Retail Pharmaceuticals, with specialized services of excellent quality as a result of expansion requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pharmacist
Job Locations: Ogudu, Ojodu & Iyana Ipaja – Lagos
- Prepares medications by reviewing and interpreting physician orders; detecting therapeutic incompatibilities.
- Dispenses medications by compounding, packaging, and labeling pharmaceuticals.
- Controls medications by monitoring drug therapies; advising interventions.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals; verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Provides pharmacological information by answering questions and requests of health care professionals; counseling patients on drug therapies.
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, hardworking, customer friendly with great communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.