Position Title: Principal Assistant Registrar.
Job Station: Nigeria.
Principal Assistant Registrar job opportunity is available at a Faith-Based Private University for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Prospective candidates should have a first degree from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption.
- Higher qualification and work experience in a private University would be an added advantage.
- In addition, must be a duly registered member of NIM, CIPM or other equivalent professional bodies.
- Proficiency in Computer skills- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 12/14 years post NYSC working experience.
- Candidate must have spent at least 3 years as Senor Assistant Registrar.
Apply Before :-
6th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the title of the position being applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.