Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client is a rapidly growing social enterprise, with a mission to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job creation engine for unemployed youths in Nigeria.
They offer a suite of services to rural, smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- We are currently looking for a Procurement Associate. She/he will be in charge of purchases, domestics and international shipments for the organisation.
- Manage domestic and international shipments for both Inbound and Outbound Carriers, to the highest degree of cost effectiveness and reliability.
- Lead a skilled team to ensure standards of purchase are met – in line with business expectations — effectively assigning projects and monitoring progress of the team.
- Builds, develops, measures and coaches members of the team to develop valuable skills and behaviors to enhance performance. Sets staff goals and objectives and reviews staff semi-annually and annually against individual plans. Develops and executes strategies to meet the training needs and succession plan for team.
- Update procurement standard operating procedure in compliance with all State and Federal laws, executive orders and guidelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within the team to ensure.
- Lead continuous Improvement Initiatives to improve procurement and logistics processes.
- Promotes teamwork and communication to encourage a collaborative and customer-centric work environment among internal and external customers.
- Ensure consistent and accurate management reports and analysis – highlighting relevant trends are available and maintained – to enhance data-driven decision-making within the team.
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
- A Degree holder (or its equivalent) with about 3 – 5 years experience.
- Must have profound know in Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation and Compliance – Leadership experience in supply chain and logistics, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as technology and Learning organization.
- Start Up Environment – Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Unlocking Potential of Team Members – Extensive experience and passion for coaching/mentoring a team.
- Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity – Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Let the subject of the email be “Procurement Associate”.