Position Title: Procurement Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Procurement Officer job opportunity is available at Efficacy Construction Company for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Work as a team with the Procurement Department
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are of high quality.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Work with team members and managers in charge to complete duties as needed.
- Coming up with procurement policies and centralizing the procurement to procurement department.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Procurement Officer in a construction Company.
- Minimum of National Diploma in Purchasing and Procurement or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
23rd August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates with construction related experience and meet our requirements will be shortlisted.
WHO IS Efficacy Construction Company?
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.