Kantar is the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We understand more about how people think, feel, shop, share, vote and view than anyone else. Combining our expertise in human understanding with advanced technologies, Kantar’s 30,000 people help the world’s leading organisations succeed and grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Quality Control Manager
Ref. ID: R021047
Job Location: Lagos, Ikorodu Road
Job type: Full-time
- This primary responsibility of the Quality Control Manager is role is the day-to-day running of the Quality Control department in terms of overseeing and supervising of the Quality teams both in-field and in-office, allocating work, assisting with all internal and external client interaction and communication, ensuring accurate and timely capturing and compiling of Quality reports, ensure accurate feedback on Quality is given to the Field team, monitoring and ensuring 100% data quality is delivered to client.
- Ensuring effective and efficient workflow of Quality Assurance.
- Support Quality HOD in ensuring optimum productivity and development of Quality Assurance team.
- Build and sustain key operational processes and systems to ensure the smooth running of activities in the Quality section.
- Assist with the set up and implementation of all new systems and procedures in the Quality department.
- Control planning and allocation of projects to the Quality team to ensure Quality standards are met within the given timeline.
- Assist with the Quality management from “out of field” to “pass-through” dates and ensures timeous feedback / intervention when required.
- Direct completion of quality reports, interviewer reports and project status reports.
- Assist with the implementation of new innovations, procedures and processes.
- Liaise with Field teams, Project teams, Support team and the Quality team re: project planning and post Field / Quality requirements.
- Supervise Field trips and pilots when required.
- Holds minimum Bachelor’s degree from well recognized International or relevant University.
- Previous experience (Minimum 4 years) of Quality Assurance experience in market research.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Power BI.
- Working directly with interviewers supervisors.
- Exposure to fieldwork systems and knowledge of Field Processes.
- Exposure to & knowledge of questionnaire design, sampling.
- Knowledge of the ESOMAR code of conduct.
- 3 years plus of research operations experience in the region.
- Knowledge and use of CAPI data collection platforms such as STG / NIPO / DIMENSION.