Position Title: Receptionist.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Receptionist job opportunity is available at Avila Nail Studio for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
- We are looking for a Nail Salon Receptionist to act as the first point of contact for customers who visit our salon or contact us to learn about our services.
- Salon Receptionist responsibilities include greeting customers upon their arri-val, answering clients’ questions about services via phone, email or in person and processing transactions. To be successful in this role, you should be highly organized and able to manage clients with grace, even during peak demand.
- Ultimately, you will help boost our reputation by building friendly, trusting relationships with customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Warmly greet clients, walk them to the proper nail station and inform assigned nail technician of their arrival
- Book and confirm appointments via phone and email
- Process transactions (cash and debit cards) and issue receipts
- Welcome walk-ins, answer questions about services and schedule appoint-ments based on availability
- Inform clients about new services and discounts
- Update client records with contact and billing details, appointments and services offered
- Maintain a tidy reception area
- Keep track of the use of salon products
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- SSCE and higher
- Proven work experience of working in a similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment, like printers and POS systems
- Familiarity with processing transactions
- Excellent communication abilities (verbal, phone and email) with a customer service attitude
- Solid organization and record-keeping skills
- An ability to remain calm under stressful circumstance
Apply Before :-
15th August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should live on the island for easy access to place of work.