Registered Nurse / Midwife
- The role provides direct patient care to our patients
- Provide friendly service to all our patients.
- Undertake an initial intake of patient history and physical exam to appropriately triage patients.
- Collect and tag specimens exactly as outlined in each medical requisition.
- Develop effective counselling techniques as they relate to groups such as pediatric and geriatric patients.
- Properly package each specimen and ensure that every specimen is delivered to the laboratory on time.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area based on state health laws and the guidelines of our medical organization.
- Answer patient questions regarding collection techniques and offer additional resources on the collection process if a patient request them.
- Perform patient assessment.
- Initiate emergency treatment if necessary
- Registered nurse with license to practice.
- Comfortable using basic technology including laptops and tablet devices.
- Proven experience of success in a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to provide patient counselling and advising in multiple relevant languages is a plus.
- Solution-oriented, critical thinker, attention to detail, effective communication
- Friendly, enthusiastic, relationship builder and collaborator.
- Perform patient assessment using appropriate, problem-focused, and age-specific assessment techniques.
- Analyze the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Document all relevant data in the electronic medical record according to clinic standards.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- Collaborate with other disciplines through multidisciplinary meetings and care conferences to facilitate patient care and operations.
- Attends to Home care visits when scheduled on-call shift
- Recognize subtle cues to anticipate potential problems.
- Demonstrate the required assessment and therapeutic skills.
- Implement and monitor infection control measures.
- Apply safety measures related to patient care.
- Operate all unit-required equipment safely.
- Ensure the availability and maintenance of supplies and equipment needed for the unit and patient care.
- Accountable for the use of patients’ and the hospital’s resources.
- Accountable to the patient, the organization, the profession and self.
- Perform clerical duties when needed.
- Provide basic life support when needed.
- Administer medications, monitor desirable and undesirable effects and intervene appropriately.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
- Manage patients with infectious diseases when applicable.
- Manage pediatric patients with infectious diseases when applicable.
- Strictly follow clinical guidelines and standard operating procedures set by the clinic management.
- Customer Service Requirements:
- Must have excellent customer service skills and communication skills
- Must be able to plan and perform daily activities in an organized manner.
- Must be kind, compassionate, dedicated and patient.
- Must have the ability to handle different kinds of emotions as well as manage on the job stress.
- Must be focused, very detailed and be creative in making a decision.
- Must be physically and mentally stable to handle extended shifts as well as mental pressure and traumatic events.
- Must be able to review, analyze and respond to the different situations they encounter daily.
- Must be able to think critically in adapting to change, judging situations and taking appropriate decisions.
- should posses RN/RM qualification.
15th August, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in person at:
38 Cotonou Street,
Wuse Zone 6 – Abuja.
or send their cv and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The post Registered Nurse / Midwife at Queens Clinic Limited appeared first on Hotjobsng.