MAN Energy Solutions enables its customers to achieve sustainable value creation in the transition towards a carbon neutral future. Addressing tomorrow’s challenges within the marine, energy and industrial sectors, we improve efficiency and performance at a systemic level. Leading the way in advanced engineering for more than 250 years, we provide a unique portfolio of technologies. Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs some 14,000 people at over 120 sites globally. Our after-sales brand, MAN PrimeServ, offers a vast network of service centres to our customers all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Develops the sales strategy for the region, deployment and achievement of agreed sales objections
- Build strong customer relationships, develop customer trust, understand the customer needs.
- Executes and builds a strong sales pipeline, customer leads through marketing activities, and order value to achieve set sales objectives
- Assist customers with the development of their needs analysis, value-added solutions, design specifications and future needs analysis
- Oversees all aspects of the sales process, including development of opportunity, building the sales strategy, “leading” the entire sales process
- Assists with the identification of the assigned region target/ budget
- Be the primary internal contact “go between” from initial contact with potential customer thru negotiations to contract signing, fully supported by Tendering, Engineering,
- Facilitate and participate in technical and commercial (terms & conditions), tender preparation and evaluations
- Responsible for managing the sales budget and expenses with agreed plan to achieve sales target, strategy and customer satisfaction
- Negotiate/ contracts and service agreements
- Collect & communicate market intelligence / competitors activities, project opportunities
- Quarterly Business Review / Reporting in a structured and professional manner
- Regional coordination between customers/agents and headquarters
- Participate in various trade conferences to network with industry leaders and prospect possible business opportunities
- Increase market share in existing markets and capture new business development opportunities
- Promote MDT products with customers /end users in the market.
- Work with Business Development Manager to develop and implement marketing plans,
- Regional coordination between customers / agents and headquarters