Position Title: Senior Finance Officer.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Senior Finance Officer job opportunity is available at One Kiosk Africa for individuals who possess BS / BA in Finance / Accounting related field.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Develop and manage advanced financial models of projected earnings for all divisions of the Company, short-term and long-term cash forecasts.
- Manage monthly and other periodic financial reporting for the company, including executive reporting, cash flow projections, budgets and forecasts.
- Analyze valuation models, purchase and sale agreements, deal terms and risks of potential acquisitions.
- Manage the financial due diligence of acquisition targets, to determine recurring earnings, cash flow and capital requirements.
- Manage integration of acquisitions.
- Act as primary liaison with corporate bank. 6.Ensure financing arrangements are kept current and favorable. Monitor interest rates and debt covenants to ensure compliance.
- Position reports to CFO and includes the oversight of a financial analysis
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- BS / BA in Finance / Accounting related field
- 3 to 5 years experience in finance
- Extensive excel and modeling experience
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast paced work environment
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize
- Must be analytical, proactive, and be a team player
- Must not be more than 30 years of age.
Apply Before :-
20th January, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Finance Officer” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS One Kiosk Africa?
One Kiosk Africa is an E-Commerce enterprise with the goal of driving and building a sustainable economic growth through inclusion and job creation. One Kiosk Africa is redefining a sustainable e-commerce business model for Africa. One Kiosk Africa connects people and communities leveraging technology to ensure delivery within 20-59 minutes, open new markets and create more jobs for youths along the value chain.