Position Title: Social Media / Customer Care Personnel.
Job Station: Abuja.
Social Media / Customer Care Personnel job opportunity is available at Printrite Nigeria for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone email or chat.
- Identifying customer needs and helping them use specific features on our platform.
Apply Before :-
31st August, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
WHO IS Printrite Nigeria?
Printrite.ng is the number one online stop shop for all design, printing, packaging and marketing needs. We offer creative designs and printing services to governments, corporate bodies, businesses and individuals through our online platform.