Position Title: Store Keeper.
Job Station: Lagos State.
Store Keeper job opportunity is available at Robeck Locks Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ensure safe keeping both as quality and quantity of stock
- Maintain proper records
- Initiate requisition for the replacement of stock when stock reaches reorder levels
- Ensure stock are update real-time
- Reception and inspection of items delivered
- Ensure only authorised stocks leaves the store with appropriate documentation
- Taking active role in regular inventory
- Maintain inventory record
- Unloads deliveries into store
- Ensure accuracy of stock delivered
- Alerts manager of any delivery discrepancy
- Assists customers in locating products on shop floor
- Track and monitor slow and fast moving products
- Any other ad hoc duties as may be required
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION :-
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Communicates clearly and effectively
- Pays attention to detail
- Possess physical strength necessary to lift boxes
- Ability to work under pressure safely and efficiently
- Must be computer literate
Qualification & Experience
- ND / HND in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any other related field.
- Experience in a similar role an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented. In addition, he must be trustworthy and accountable.
Apply Before :-
29th February, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
WHO IS Robeck Locks Limited?
Robeck Locks established in 2001 out of a need to bring into the marketplace stylish lockset at affordable prices without compromise on quality, functionality and durability. We import and distribute a wide range of quality fashionable door lockset and accessories to the trade and construction companies.