Position Title: Territory Sales Manager (HORECA).
Territory Sales Manager (HORECA) job opportunity is available at Ascentech Services Limited for individuals who possess relevant qualifications.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s.
- To ensure sales transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To identify consumer base in the given industrial segment, approach and promote the given product range, build the sale, and service the account regularly.
- To manage the day-to-day operations of the sales region providing guidance, encouraging teamwork, and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards.
- To make daily multiple customer visits for sales development for assigned product and industry segments and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure a smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities, the scope of new product development, and pinpoint bottleneck areas i.e. market information report, market threats, and competitor’s initiatives, etc. to further increase sales volume, market share, and profitability.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer networks in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solutions to their satisfaction.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- To monitor stock inventories in alignment with the budget and re-order level for the product as well as packaging.
- Manages effective communication by setting individual targets, developing and motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback on performance and training needs – in order to maximize subordinate and department performance.
- To develop second-line successor and drive performance through the team to take up higher challenges.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION:-
- HND / B.Sc. in Business Administration or any other related field. MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of Minimum 4 – 5 years experience in HORECA business.
- Well exposed to HORECA Sales and must have exposure in leading a team of 4 – 5 people.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria / West Africa.
15th August, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.